Historic Brown-Lanier House
Historic Mill Springs
Wayne County, KY
BED AND BREAKFAST OVERNIGHT STAYS
9155 Highway 1275 N ~ Mill Springs, Kentucky ~ 42633 ~ (606) 340-1656
- Take a walk through history, as you learn about this early American frontier home and its ties to the Mill Springs Mill.
- Search for the cannon ball hole and find out how it was made.
- Learn why Mill Springs was the third most populated town in Kentucky during the winter of 1861-62.
HOURS of OPERATION
November thru April
(Open by appointment only)
May thru October
Friday – Saturday
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tours start at the Mill Springs Battlefield Information Center and Bookstore (next to house)
- All tours are guided and take approximately 35 minutes
- Please call to schedule a large group tour
- Tour costs are $4 per adult, $2 for children 6 - 17, and free for children 5 and under.
Historic Brown-Lanier B&B
9155 Highway 1275 N
Monticello, KY 42633
Bed and Breakfast
- Overnight stays for 2 people/1 room is $100 per night or $125 to include breakfast.
- Call 606-340-1656 for more information and reservations.
SPECIAL EVENT RENTALS
The Brown-Lanier House is a beautiful location for your memorable event. Event costs are $200 for 1/2 day and $300 for full day.
- Bridal Shower
- Baby Shower
- Family Reunion
*Security deposits do apply.
For reservation information please contact us at 606-340-1656 or 606-636-4045.